How did this happen? I think I just had her yesterday! How did Megan turn 1 already? I thought it would make me seriously sad but I am really enjoying every stage she reaches! Her personality is really coming out and she is hilarious! She has been playing with the boy's toys (cars, snakes, transformers, etc.)and I thought it was time to get her "girly" stuff! She knew just what to do a with a doll. We walked through the doll aisle at Toys R Us and she about jumped out of my arms! She thought it was great! She had the biggest smile and immediately started loving on those babies! She does have her fiesty side too. She was sitting with me the other night and Dallen came and snuggled up next to us. She didn't like how close Dallen was so she just back handed him and pushed him out of the way. I guess they learn early! ha! I am hoping she will will walk soon but she has no interest. There are just too many people in the house willing to carry her! If all else fails she just walks on her knees! It's actually kind of cute! Happy Birthday, Megan!
2 comments:
what a cutie!
Megan is soooo cute!
Post a Comment