Saturday, October 10, 2009

Ethan Turns 4!

How is it possible that my baby boy turned 4? I still remember vividly the day he was born. It really does seem like yesterday. Even though he is getting so big and independent, I love that he still wants to cuddle and have his mom or dad by his side. He is such a sweet little boy! He started preschool this fall. He LOVES it! When I pick him up he is usually on the playground acting like some kind of animal chasing girls around the slide! I think that regardless of how old he gets, it will always be hard to say 'no' to those big brown eyes! Happy Birthday Ethan! We love you!











1 comment:

kelly said...

I have not looked at your blog site in a long time. I LOVE LOVE Love the pix of the kids waliking the sidewalk with all the leaves turning. i was shocked to see Megan walking. She is 1 year old already, and I havent even meat her. She is adorable. Where do you get all the little head bands she is always wearing in her photos. They are cute!!!