Potato. That's the word John's parents gave to "cancer" when John's dad had cancer. The word was scary and they hated talking about it so, they called it potato.
Well, my dad's labs all came back today...NO POTATO!!! His lymph nodes were negative. There are no signs of cancer. They said he was 97% cured (whatever that means). Of course, he will have his regular follow-ups but once he recovers from his recent surgery he will be good as new!
He sounded so relieved on the phone. I can only imagine how he and my mom feel. I also feel a tremendous amount of relief. Here's to many, many, many more years and years and years with my dad!!
14 years ago
8 comments:
This is GREAT news!
oh yeah!!!!! Congrats to ALL of you - that's huge news!
WWWWWHHHHEEEEWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!
This is awesome news! I'm so grateful to Heavenly Father for taking such wonderful care of my favorite uncle. Love you all so so so much!!!
That is SO WONDERFUL to hear!
What a relief! I knew everything was going to be fine, but I'm glad it's official now!
Hugs and kisses all around!
Congratulations! That's fantastic news, we are so happy for you all!
I'm so happy for you and your family! What a relief!!
Congratulations! I know exactly how you feel! I'm so happy for you and your whole fam! Tell your parents my parents and I said congrats!
Post a Comment