Monday, October 13, 2008

Finally...One More Week!!


Megan will arrive on Tuesday, October 21(unless I go into labor before)! Yay!! I am very excited to meet baby Megan. I am so curious as to what she looks like! I had an ultrasound today and confirmed Megan was in fact still a she! I am looking forward to holding her but, I have to admit I am looking forward to acid reflux-free eating, no maternity clothes, and working out! I hope I never see a bottle of Tums again! We will keep you all posted!

4 comments:

Berly said...

yay!! i can't wait to see her.

Shelley said...

I've been thinking of you a lot lately. Hope all continues to go well. We are so excited for you guys. It will be fun to see the boys with a little sister! Wow! Less than one week. I bet you are more excited to see Megan than anybody!
love ya

Amy said...

Congratulations! Granted, I would be excited if she was born on the 26th, but I know she'll come before then.

Anonymous said...

We are SOOO excited for you! I'm still bummed that I couldn't come to your shower - thanks for inviting me but I had strep...again...so there was no way I was going to hang around you and give it to ya. Good luck - can't wait to see Megan (love the name too!)