Our little man turned 3 on Tuesday. I can't believe it!! Time goes by so fast. I still think of him as my "baby" and I still treat him like he is! He didn't have a huge party but he sure thought he did. He had a blast running around with all his new Star Wars stuff. Opening his presents was the funniest. He was so careful and slow about it. He wanted to make sure all the tissue paper made it to the trash. After he opened one present, he wanted to stare at it, take it out, play with it...he didn't care he had more stuff. It's so interesting how all 3 boys have such different and opposite personalities. They are definitely their own little people!!
While Lightening McQueen is still his hero his brothers have introduced him to Star Wars and so we have a little Clone Warrior on our hands! The helmet is kind of big on him so he totally looks like a little bobble head! ha ha!
True Jedi stance...I guess...
No comments:
Post a Comment