Friday, December 10, 2010

Merry Christmas!

It's two weeks before Christmas and I have procrastinated. Here's your Christmas Card!



Megan wanted nothing to do with Santa. She sat (as you can see) as far from him as possible. The elves had to bribe her with a candy cane to even get her to sit there alone! The boys, on the other hand, loved it. Especially Ethan. It was so sweet to hear Ethan talk to Santa in his quiet little voice. It made Ethan's day!

We had a wonderful year. John still loves his job. He recently had knee surgery to repair his patellar tendon and so is on "light duty" for a couple of months. I think it might drive him crazy! He is itching to get back to full duty.

I am still staying home with my crazy schedule/kid's schedule and doing transcription for a dermatology office. I ran my very first 5K, 10K, and half marathon this past year. I loved it so much I just might do a few of those again this coming year!

Jaxon is 9 and in the 4th grade. I can't believe he'll be 10 in March! He is so smart. It's weird that you can kind of have an adult conversation with him and he understands! He played soccer this year and really liked it. We'll have to get him in a league next year because the "Y" just didn't cut it. He also wants to play football. That worries me because he's not the biggest 9-year-old out there. I don't think I'd be able to watch!

Dallen is 7 and in the 1st grade. Dallen amazes me. He is so independent. He can figure things out, fix things, and is generally responsible. One thing for sure, if you lose something just ask Dallen. He definitely knows where it is...it's because he took it and added to his "keep pile" in his room! Silly kid stashes anything of interest!

Ethan is 5 and in Pre-K. He is certainly his own person. He prefers to play on his own, away from his dramatic brothers. He is generally quiet until you get him one on one then, you can't get him to stop talking. He loves to run errands with me or dad. I think it's because he has alone time then. I love that he still loves to cuddle!

Megan is 2 already! She is definitely a girl! If you ask her what she wants for Christmas she will say, "Princess". She loves to dress up in her tutus (in fact, she has been known to wear two at a time and nothing else...)She loves babies, hair bows, dresses, and says everything is "cute".

We are so blessed and we are very grateful especially this Christmas season as we celebrate the birth of our Savior. We wish you all a Merry Christmas!

Love, The Havenars

1 comment:

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

What a beautiful little family :)