OK, so I can't resist posting a few more pictures of Megan. I can't believe she is already 2 weeks old! I keep taking pictures and holding her because I just don't want her to grow up just yet! Enjoy!
Oh my word, she is so beautiful! Good thing John will have more guns now so he can keep those boys away! I can't believe I haven't seen her yet, yikes! We'v been passing around a cold non-stop over here and I don't want to get you guys sick-but I don't know if I can stay away too much longer! I want to pinch those cheeks! And didn't Jaxon wear that lion like 3 halloween's ago?! It looks familiar!
3 comments:
She is soooo darn cute. I love her little face. BEAUTIFUL!!
She does look more filled out like John had said. Wow! 2 weeks already. She is such a cutie! And what a cute Halloween outfit for her.
Oh my word, she is so beautiful! Good thing John will have more guns now so he can keep those boys away! I can't believe I haven't seen her yet, yikes! We'v been passing around a cold non-stop over here and I don't want to get you guys sick-but I don't know if I can stay away too much longer! I want to pinch those cheeks! And didn't Jaxon wear that lion like 3 halloween's ago?! It looks familiar!
Post a Comment