Jaxon started school over a week ago but Dallen just started today. Jaxon was way too cool to take a 'first day of school' photo now that he is in 2nd grade! All we got was an awesome picture in the car with the morning sun glaring at us! I'm not sure I like him growing up so quickly!
Dallen was so excited to start school today. He is in a Pre-K class because does not meet the cut off for Kindergarten at his school. He has 2 rats in his classroom. Yes, RATS. Gross! He, of course, thinks they are the coolest thing.
Notice Dallen's smile...no his mouth is not wide open. His teeth are actually clenched. Yes, there is a huge gap there. He can actually stick his finger up there and when he eats a sandwich everything in the middle of the sandwich comes out. Needless to say he is still sucking his thumb. He will be sad to learn that at the first of the year he will be getting a grate cemented to his teeth to cover the roof of his mouth. This will prevent him from sucking...poor guy...we have ultrasound pictures of him sucking his thumb. He's been doing it his entire existence and it is a great source of comfort. I am half tempted to just let it go and fix the problem later but we've been told that it will be harder to fix if we don't stop it before his permanent teeth come in. I am really sad to take it away from him. It's part of Dallen's personality, his comfort. I really hate that they have to grow up.
2 comments:
Cute little Dallin. He has alot of fun ahead.
By the way, that is me Kim - Sorry I was under I different name.
Post a Comment